Replys with broken HTML see [Re: [CLUE-Tech] Re: "Hmm... I disagree."]

Collins erichey2 at attbi.com
Sat Jun 1 20:47:35 MDT 2002

On Sat, 1 Jun 2002 19:05:00 -0600 Tim Harris <tdharris at usa.com> wrote:
> "I use Mutt, and it looks like you *may* have a wrapping problem in
> your Sylpheed setup - the above came through as all one line." <from
> Sean LeBlanc>
>
> "The standard Sylpheed will autowrap. Configuration->Common
> Settings->Compose"  <from Jed S. Baer>
>
> Yes, sure enough, "wrap before sending" was unchecked. That could be
> annoying as well. I'll follow your suggesting and take a look at
> Sylpheed-claws and Mutt.

Just be aware when you check that Sylpheed-claws is the unstable
development branch.  You'll be downloading from CVS, and occasionally
it will be broken.  You'll definitely want to get on the claws user
list to avoid problems and to report any problems you find.

This is not to say you shouldn't try it.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area - WWTLRD?
gentoo(since 01/01/01) 2.4.18+(ext3) xfce-sylpheed-mozilla