[CLUE-Tech] Hacking?

Adam Bultman adamb at glaven.org
Mon Jun 10 10:39:19 MDT 2002

Found the problem.

The Previous admin had enabled mod_proxy on the two apache servers, thus
allowing anyone who set it as a proxy to use it as a non-caching proxy, or
as an anonymizer.  I put the kibosh on that, now it's just time to search
the net looking for answers as to whether or not it was advertised on
hacker sites, or whatever.

Adam

--
Adam Bultman