[CLUE-Tech] [OT] Any EBNF gurus out there?

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Fri Jun 14 21:17:07 MDT 2002

Hi, Folks--

Sorry for the blatantly off-topic post, but I have no idea what forum
would be appropriate for this. I have been trying to write a small
language specification in EBNF (first time using it), and I would like
to borrow certain items from the XML 1.0 spec--if it's allowed. I would
also like to say that certain character primitives are platform/locale-
dependent.

I've got a couple of EBNF tutorials, but they don't address these
questions, at least not in any way I can understand.

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, Colorado, USA
mgushee at havenrock.com