[CLUE-Tech] trouble shooting server (possibly hardware related)

Dale Hawkins dhawkins at cdrgts.com
Thu Jun 20 11:12:39 MDT 2002

We are looking for someone to help us trouble shoot a Linux server box
which has acted very flaky for us ever since we got it.

The machine is a dual processor database box (running Linux, when and if
it runs).  It has three raid arrays (two external and one internal) all
running off of megaraid controller.

Anyway interested in helping to diagnose this beast, please drop us a
line at esok at cdrgts.com (cc'ing me would be good, too:
dhawkins at cdrgts.com).

Thanks.
Dale Hawkins

--
Now playing:
Meat Loaf - Bat Out Of Hell - (4) - All Revved Up With No Place To Go

Better to have endured moments of sheer terror, than to have died having
lived life a coward.

A good solution now is better than a perfect solution tomorrow.
- From debian-curiosa

Payin' the bills with my mad programming skills.
- Weird Al