[CLUE-Tech] Stumping the stiffs?

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Sat Jun 22 10:53:06 MDT 2002

> Question 2)
> How do I turn on directory browsing for a user's website, so that MP3's can be browsed without having to build (and maintain) an 'index.html"?

Under a standard redhat system, the apache config file is here:
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf

Add this anywhere in the file:

<Directory /home/staver/web>
    Options Indexes Includes ExecCGI MultiViews
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
    AddDescription "Pirated Audio File" *.mp3
</Directory>

That's how I do it :)
--
                                 -Mike Staver