[CLUE-Tech] Stumping the stiffs?

Tue Jun 25 23:12:47 MDT 2002

Thanks Lynn and Mike.  It worked.

You might get a few MP3's from http://mailman.thegeek.nu/~guest01/Music
before I move them someplace better...

Thanks again.

-----Original Message-----
From: clue-tech-admin at clue.denver.co.us
[mailto:clue-tech-admin at clue.denver.co.us] On Behalf Of Lynn Danielson
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2002 11:11 AM
To: clue-tech at clue.denver.co.us
Subject: Re: [CLUE-Tech] Stumping the stiffs?

dlwillson at thegeek.nu wrote:

>Question 1)
>How do I change the font and resolution that my system uses on the
>local TTY consoles?

If "video mode selection support" is enabled in your kernel, you can use

lilo's vga directive to set
a different resolution.  (Using vga=ask should give you a list.)
 Otherwise, you'll have to rebuild
your kernel to get this feature.

I've never tried to set a differnt console font, so I can't help you
with that.

>Question 2)
>How do I turn on directory browsing for a user's website, so that MP3's

>can be browsed without having to build (and maintain) an 'index.html"?

You'll want to edit your directory options in httpd.conf file and add
"Indexes" you'll probably
want to add "IndexOptions FancyIndexing" as well.

>Question 3)
>What is the highest score you've ever gotten in iFrac?

N/A -- sorry  ;-)

Hope this helps,

Lynn