[CLUE-Tech] Moving an existing installation to a second hard drive

Gary Threlkeld gthrelk at attbi.com
Tue Mar 12 23:24:17 MST 2002

BOF -

I'm a Linux newbee.  I have the same question regarding migration of my
Redhat 7.2.  I need to move from a 13 Gig to a 20 Gig with corresponding
expansions of partitions.

Is there a tool similar to PowerQuest's Drive Image or Symantec's Ghost
for MS Windows (ugh!)?

Can those tools be used???

GTT

equiv