[CLUE-Tech] Perl

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Thu Mar 14 09:43:27 MST 2002

There are a couple perl mailing lists that are local.  BPM (Boulder
Perl Mongers) and PPPM (Pikes Peak Perl Mongers).

Both of these are very low traffic and not many bad attitudes, though
not always much help due to lack of membership I think.

Thus spake Jed S. Baer (thag at frii.com):

> On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 09:18:15 -0700
> BOF <bof at pcisys.net> wrote:
>
> > Ditto, as long as the PERL gods don't shout "RTFM!" every other message
> > <g>.
> > >
> > >I would love to see a local perl list.
>
> Shouldn't that be RTFP? (P = pod).
>
> I wonder how many local "PERL gods" there are. IIRC, Nathan Torkington.
>
> --
> "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men,
>  undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
>  - Thomas Paine

:wq!
                                \_       that important!