[CLUE-Tech] Screen shots of Star Office and other programs.

Michael Robbert mrobbert at mines.edu
Thu Mar 21 13:42:55 MST 2002

I find that the import command which is part of the ImageMagick
package works really well. It does almost any image format based
on file extention and will do a particular window that you click
on, or a selection that you box, or the whole screen if you wish.

--
Michael "Murph" Robbert
System Administrator for Math/CS
Pager: 303-461-6543 or Text messages: murph_pager at bigfoot.com