[CLUE-Tech] Preparing for RH7.2

Keith Hellman kehellman at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 08:54:27 MST 2002

Hmmm, I just checked out an ip farm I have at work (stock 2.4.18 + ip farm
patches) and it doesn't have /proc/config.gz either, there is also no
CONFIG_PROC_GZ or such in its .config.

This must be a SuSE feature (seeing as its in my notebook's proc...).

Sorry for misleading you.

--- "Jed S. Baer" <thag at frii.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:14:03 -0800 (PST)
> Keith Hellman <kehellman at yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > I believe most kernels have a proc entry:  /proc/config.gz
> > 'nuff said.
> > HTH
>
> Nope, not on this box. :-(
>
> --
> "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men,
>  undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
>  - Thomas Paine

=====
Keith E. Hellman