[CLUE-Tech] Anybody using GnuPG (with Sylpheed)?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Thu Mar 28 19:15:36 MST 2002

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002 16:26:44 -0700 (MST)
Randy Arabie <rrarabie at arabie.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Jed S. Baer wrote:
>
> > I guess I ought to troll for some folks to sign my key as well.
>
> Or, maybe we could organize a CLUE key signing party??
>
> Randy

Or, a key-signing round-robin mailing list? Could be done informally by
just sticking a list up on my website, or elsewhere, and when somebody
gets a key to sign in the mail, they do that, and send it to the next
person. I bet there's some mailing list manager that handles round-robins,
or forwarding lists. Perhaps there isn't a need for that complexity. The
website maintained list could follow a "web of trust" philosophy be
accepting additions only from people already on the list - restricted by
an .htaccess file, maybe. Mwahahahah! Our own secret society!

But, what if there's a Micro$quash mole in our midst? ;-)

BTW, if anyone is as new to this as I am, and wants to know more:
  http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=4828 (part 1)
  http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=4892 (part 2)

jed
--
Fight the CBDTPA: http://www.eff.org/alerts/20020322_eff_cbdtpa_alert.html

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men,
 undergo the fatigue of supporting it." - Thomas Paine