[CLUE-Tech] CBDTPA on the radio

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri Mar 29 15:39:41 MST 2002

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002 15:32:12 -0700
Grant Johnson <grant at amadensor.com> wrote:

> Jon Caldera from the Independence Institute is probably your best.

I already e-mailed the Independence Institute. Their e-mail contact is Ron
Bain (apparently also active in the libertarian party). He advised me to
contact Dave Kopel. So I'm going to do that.

--
Fight the CBDTPA: http://www.eff.org/alerts/20020322_eff_cbdtpa_alert.html

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men,
 undergo the fatigue of supporting it." - Thomas Paine