[CLUE-Tech] Loki Games

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier jbrockmeier at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 30 17:10:30 MST 2002

On Sat, 30 Mar 2002, Jeremiah Stanley wrote:

> Loki Games went under apparently without asking me if I was done
> purchasing their games! ;)

That was just rude... ;)

> Can anybody tell me of a vendor online or offline that would have a copy
> of Alpha Centari/Alien Crossfire for Linux? I tried looking on eBay and a
> few different software sites. I tried eLinux.com and linuxmall.com but to
> no avail.

Try Linux Central, according to their site they have most of the Loki
Games in stock.

LinuxMall.com is, for all intents and purposes, pretty much dead.
They're probably at least in a small part responsible for Loki's problems,
since they probably didn't pay any balances owed to Loki after they
were acquired by Ebiz/JBSI.

Take care,

Zonker
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier -=- jbrockmeier at earthlink.net