[CLUE-Tech] Loki Games

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Sat Mar 30 21:49:19 MST 2002

On Sat, 2002-03-30 at 17:08, Jeremiah Stanley wrote:

> Loki Games went under apparently without asking me if I was done
> purchasing their games! ;)
>
> Can anybody tell me of a vendor online or offline that would have a copy
> of Alpha Centari/Alien Crossfire for Linux? I tried looking on eBay and a
> few different software sites. I tried eLinux.com and linuxmall.com but to
> no avail.

I have a copy of "Sid Meyer's Alpha Centauri Planetary Pack" (includes
both Alpha Centauri and Alien Crossfire) for Linux right here on my
desk.  I've never even removed the CD from the box...  (I've been waaay
too busy these last few months...)  Make me a reasonable offer and I'll
bring it to the next meeting.

I also have an unopened copy of Tribes II for Linux if you want it...

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
Post-Doctoral Researcher   |  Email:       ed at eh3.com, ehill at mines.edu