[CLUE-Tech] PHP and Hosting Search

David Jackson david.j.jackson at pickledbeans.com
Thu May 2 11:04:32 MDT 2002

Jeffery Cann wrote:

>>DevShed.com just got a new section! The new DevShed.com Hosting Search can
>>help you find the right host for any web application. Search for whatever
>>support your web application needs, from PHP to FrontPage, and the
>>DevShed.com Hosting Search will point you to the host that's right for
>>you. Go to the address below to try it!
>>
>>http://www.devshed.com/Hosting_Search/

All --
Hosting services that offer PHP/MySQL.. etc . are a dime a dozen I use
these two:
For one click on the "ipowerweb" button at http://mustardandrelish.com.
That site is hosted by ipowerweb. $7.95/month includes domain registration,
as an added bonus they actually have sales and support phone number listed.

Anther hosting service I use is htp://www.cqhost.com ( sorry I don't
have an affiliate button).
$12.95/month, what I like about these folks is they stay on top of
software release.

Dotster.com has decent rates for domain registration.

David Jackson