[CLUE-Tech] XP Denver Users Group

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Mon May 6 15:35:43 MDT 2002

* Adam Bultman (adamb at glaven.org) wrote:

> My initial response was "Boo".  After seeing the web page, I'm pleasantly

Same here.  I thought, GASP, is Keven really a spy?  Did he post here by
mistake?  After seeing the site, I breathed a sigh of relief.

> surprised. However, after being queried about a cookie, my response
> reverts back to "Boo", but with "Yay" at it's heels.

It asked me about 2 cookies.  I told it no twice.  Sometimes, I wonder
if my Konqueror database of sites to reject cookies from is so big, that
I am going to crash my system ;-)

So, are a lot of people using this 'extreme programming' stuff on the
list?  I am going to have to actually do some research and figure out
what it is.

Tim