[CLUE-Tech] Need <yack>windows<wrech> network servicing

Keith Hellman kehellman at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 13:42:00 MDT 2002

Yes, I know this isn't Linux based - please reply to my Email directly
(kehellman at yahoo.com) - let's not waste anymore clue bandwidth than
necessary.  I'm trying to help out a friend here, and I apologize now if
this is too far off topic.

TIA.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
I'm looking for someone (small company?) that could service a Windows
network.  A friend of mine works for a small office that he describes as
follows:

DESCRIPTION
* 4 98 machines, 2 XP machines, 2 2000P machines, 1 ME machine.  All these
are connected via a hub or switch (not sure which).
* An intel "network appliance" used for community diskspace
* Print server running windows 2000

They are complaining about slow print jobs and email viruses.  I really
don't think this is an opportunity to pitch an alternative networking
solution, but rather an opportunity to establish a relationship, and THEN
pitch an alternative networking solution ;^)

If you can recommend a company, your company, or perhaps even yourself,
please reply direct to my Email:  kehellman at yahoo.com
I'm consolidating responses and forwarding them on - BTW the business
location is downtown.

=====
Keith E. Hellman
kehellman at yahoo.com