[CLUE-Tech] vim question: doing a large document using join

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Tue May 7 21:45:51 MDT 2002

On Tue, 07 May 2002 19:30:06 -0600
David Anselmi <anselmi at americanisp.net> wrote:

> rjohnston at techangle.com wrote:
>
> > Yea!  editor war!!!
> >
> > The number of the Beast:  vivivi
> >
> > My vote: jed
>
> Well of course having Jed do all your editing is better than doing it
> yourself.  But what will you do when he finds a job?
>
> Sorry Jed :-)

Highly qualified Oracle DBA/Developer will type for food. Can also do
plumbing repair - but for that I need real money.

FWIW, the old DEC EDT editor is still my favorite.

--
Fight the CBDTPA: http://www.eff.org/alerts/20020322_eff_cbdtpa_alert.html

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men,
 undergo the fatigue of supporting it." - Thomas Paine