[CLUE-Tech] Red Hat 7.3

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Wed May 8 12:39:36 MDT 2002

Thanks!!  I already have disc 2, and I warn anybody else who may have
tried to get them from mirrors so far - also thought I had disc 1 and 3
as well, but after I burned them, disc 1 wasn't bootable.  That
concerned me, so I looked at the disc, and files on it were labled 3.
Then I look at the disc I thought was 3, and it was labeled 4 - I only
thought there were 3 binary discs???  Either way, disc 2 that I have is
good, and I still need 1 and 3...