[CLUE-Tech] Mozilla tabs!

Adam Bultman adamb at glaven.org
Thu May 9 20:09:07 MDT 2002

Word.  I upgraded to the most recent version (RC1 of something) and it's
the best browser out there, I think.  Konqueror is very good (esp. in
KDE3, if you haven't tried it yet) but mozilla is just wonderful.  I can't
get the Full Screen to work (I lack even the option, maybe there's a
nightly build that I don't have) that allegedly exists in a newer version
of it.

If you don't have mozilla, I suggest you download it and run it.  It beats
out Netscape and Konqueror, and shockwave/flash/whatever is much improved,
as well (previous versions would freeze for a few minutes and then work
fine).

If you haven't tried KDE3, you might wish to. As well, get liquid as well,
it makes your menus translucent (but unfortunately, not your windows)  I'm
probably late by a month or two with this, but I hold out, since I'm a
minimalist in the sense of Window Managers.

--
Adam Bultman
adam at glaven.org
[ http://www.glaven.org ]