[CLUE-Tech] Enlightenment

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Fri May 10 08:36:59 MDT 2002

Start up xclock or gkrellm in Enlightment in the
background (or add it to the menus).  The
latter for other system monitoring aspects.  As
for an Enlightment specific one...SOL at this point,
unless you wish to write one.

As another gent commented, there is the Gnome
one to use as well.

--- Crawford