[CLUE-Tech] Printing

Kurt Sturm HEZZDOWN at e-guys.com
Thu May 16 15:44:20 MDT 2002

OK, here is something I have not encountered before. I am running on
Mandrake 8.2 and have an Epson Stylus Color 777 printer hooked up to my
box. During install of the OS Mandrake found the printer and installed
the driver for my make and model, so I am pretty sure things are all
right there. I can print a document from an application such as Star
Office without problem, but if I try to print a page off of the web my
print is huge and does not even fit the paper.Running Galeon 1.0.3.

I checked my printers settings, such as paper size and made sure all
settings were correct, and still no luck. What is going on? At the price
of an ink cartridge I am rapidly growing weary of printing test pages.
--

Kurt Sturm
Degree: Associates of Applied Science