[CLUE-Tech] "Where the beef" with Sun/Cobalt?

rjohnston at techangle.com rjohnston at techangle.com
Sat May 18 13:12:11 MDT 2002

Je les crois le ferais en Francais.
=8-)

-----Original Message-----
From: clue-tech-admin at clue.denver.co.us
[mailto:clue-tech-admin at clue.denver.co.us]On Behalf Of Matt Gushee
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2002 12:44 PM
To: clue-tech at clue.denver.co.us
Subject: Re: [CLUE-Tech] "Where the beef" with Sun/Cobalt?

On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 08:53:15AM -0600, Kevin Cullis wrote:

> Single quotes go inside double quotes which usually means someone
> quoting someone else.  Such as if I quote you, I'd do double quotes, but

Except in British (or Ozzie or New Zealish) English, where they do it all
backwards. So if you get it wrong, the ignorant will flame you, and the
rest will assume you're from Merrie Olde England.

Hmm ... what do they do in Canada? I imagine they follow the USian
practice.

Tongue-in-cheek-ly yours,
Matt

--