[CLUE-Tech] FrontPage site in Linux?

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Mon May 20 22:03:20 MDT 2002

On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 08:30:51PM -0600, David Anselmi wrote:

> I think this uses the WebDAV protocol (or perhaps FP extensions, not
> sure of the differences).  So if anyone has done this before I'd
> appreciate some hints.

I haven't done it before, but I imagine it does use WebDAV. The main
thing I know about WebDAV is that it uses HTTP PUT. So if nobody has
a better answer, maybe you could experiment by scripting a simple
HTTP client that will PUT a file to some URL. Who knows, it might work.
'Course, I can't promise it won't break something and piss off the
hosting provider.

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, Colorado, USA