[CLUE-Tech] web client scripting

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Wed May 22 14:48:54 MDT 2002

Well, you would have to write you own script for this I think... for
example, if it was done using cold fusion, you would send a "post"
method to the page that the qwest login page that is the one normally
receiving the form variables from the login page.  Then, I'm assuming
you would go to the page that shows minutes.  Once again with Cold
Fusion, I could parse out the right info and use the cfmail tag to email
it to you.  Then, with cfscheduler, you could set it up to run every
morning at 8 am if you wish.  I'm sure all this is possible with php as
well, and instead of cfschedule, I would set up a cron job on a linux
box to send a lynx browser to my php page that would accomplish the same
thing.  And I do know that php also has the ability to interact with
sendmail and so forth for sending the email message.  So, it all depends
on what type of server side scripting language you have access to, but I
could help you write it if you want once you have that selected.