[CLUE-Tech] Re: I tried the 'chattr +i'

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Wed May 22 17:27:31 MDT 2002

I'll agree with you there Joe that linux has a long way to go in the
user-friendliness area.  I'm beginning to like it more and more though
simply because the more I use it, the more I figure out and remember for
next time.  Granted, moving from one distro to the next just confuses me
greatly.  So, I try to stick to just one distro, and so far, that one
has been Red Hat.  However, I STILL can't seem to get my monitor to not
go black after 15 minutes :(

--

                                -Mike Staver
                                 staver at fimble.com