[CLUE-Tech] A small request for the list.

bof bof at pcisys.net
Thu May 23 12:05:44 MDT 2002

It seems to me that this is a matter of personal preference. If I have a
short one or two line reply, why should the reader be forced to scroll
down the entire page to see it -- it's a waste of my time.

I do support snipping messages where my reply is not pertinent to the
entire message  -- it's a waste of bandwidth to include three or four
days of traffic, but I can't support the "top-posting" prohibition.

BOF