[CLUE-Tech] A small request for the list.

bof bof at pcisys.net
Thu May 23 12:39:32 MDT 2002

Jed S. Baer wrote:

>Replying to Adams mention of inline replying; I think it works very well,
>and I'll not [sic] that inline replies are always below what's being replied to

Yeah, I try to put my comments next to what was pertinent. I'll follow
that practice. But as you can see, for some reason, Mozilla doesn't
allow a clean snip and insists on placing several blank lines into the
message if I cut out the beginning part of it.

>OTOH, we could have a flame war ;-)

No, if we're going to do that, let's make it over something really
worthwhile, like "vi vs.emacs" -- or was that "GNU/Emacs." <g>

BOF