[CLUE-Tech] Wine

Kurt Sturm hezzdown at globalynk2000.com
Thu May 23 14:50:00 MDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-05-23 at 14:33, Dave Price wrote:
> On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 04:48:47PM -0600, Joe Linux wrote:
> > Believe me, I know nothing about it, but off hand I would say the file
> > system should be "vfat".  That would go along with the "fstab" file at
> > least.
> > >
> > >"Path" = "/mnt/windows"
> > >"Type" = "hd"
> > >"Label" = "MS-DOS"
> > >"Filesystem" = "win95"
> > >
> If you can mount the windows partition, then the FS type is right - the
> c:\windows should be c:\winnt for win 2000 though.
>
> aloha,
> dave

Thanks I hacked into it until the wee hours of the morning and found
that out. I changed all listings saying c:\windows to c:\WINNT and it
took right off, now I am just getting graphic driver errors. Looks like
another late night.

Please notice that I didn't "top post" ;)
--

Kurt Sturm
Degree: Associates of Applied Science