[CLUE-Tech] RedHat 7.3 has gone totally weird

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Sun May 26 23:26:31 MDT 2002

Maybe I didn't have the acronym right, I think it's RHNSD, but it stands
for Red Hat (something else go here I think) Network Dameon.  It's like
windows update that happens without you asking basically.  If I'm wrong
here, somebody correct me - but once I install Red Hat ever since 7.0 I
think, I always have to type "setup" as root, go into the "System
Services" and stop that service from running.  Try that and let me know
if that stops your kppp connect attempts.