[CLUE-Tech] United Linux

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Thu May 30 20:53:18 MDT 2002

I basically only use linux for servers instead of desktops, and maybe
that's why I love it so much as a server.  I actually think it's because
it was the first linux distro I ever used, so I got real used to it,
dating back to 97.  I will admit, SuSe was much easier as a desktop OS -
everything seemed to work out of the box, very unlike most Red Hat
installs as desktops.