[CLUE-Tech] Alphas.

Adam Bultman adamb at glaven.org
Sat Nov 2 16:47:56 MST 2002

Tonight is my last night here.  I leave tomorrow morning.    I would be
*more* than happy to pay double shipping to get it to GR for me.  I
priced it today, it'd be like 10 bucks to get it to GR via mail.

I'll be hobnobbing around Denver tonight (I'm visiting longmont right now,
yay!) but it'd be super to have it shipped to me.

David was mentioning a price of 20 bucks (I think it was dave) but I'd pay
50 total for one if it was shipped to me (40 +10 shipping).

Anyway, let me know what people want to do...

Adam