[CLUE-Tech] ping returns "Destination Host Unreachable"--SOLVED

Ski Dawg skidawg at plbb.net
Mon Nov 11 11:13:30 MST 2002

On Sat, 2002-11-02 at 11:25, Ski Dawg wrote:

For the original message check out
http://clue.denver.co.us/pipermail/clue-tech/2002-November/006058.html

I have finally gotten around to trying the solutions and have fixed (I
think) the cards.

The 3Com 3c509 cards for some reason weren't holding the correct
configuration information. I had to download a configuration utility
from 3Com, boot into dos and run the utility.

Thanks to Timothy, Randy and Sean for pointing out the final solution to
me, and to all the others that tried to help. I appreciate it.

--
Doug

Registered Linux User #285548
http://counter.li.org
Random Thought:

How can you prove whether at this moment we are sleeping, and all our
thoughts are a dream; or whether we are awake, and talking to one
another
in the waking state?
		-- Plato