[CLUE-Tech] Is someone trying to hack me?

Adam Bultman adamb at glaven.org
Thu Nov 14 09:07:31 MST 2002

I have an aquaintence at LANL who had a web server hit by the apache
worm...  They forgot to secure a naught-used web server, and it was loaded
with zombie processes from DoSing someone.  The person being DoSed
complained to them.  I though it was funny. Not the DoSing, but the fact
that LANL had a machine that wasn't secured.

Adam