[CLUE-Tech] 'theaded' weblog

Ski Dawg skidawg at plbb.net
Tue Nov 19 00:08:50 MST 2002

> > > I have been playing with phpweblog, and like it, but I really wish it
> > > could do a more nested/threaded layout. i.e. Ability to define top-level
> > > folders and then subjects withing those.
> >
> > You mean, like having sub-topics within the topics? Or more general
> > classifications such as news, events, articles, etc, and topics within
> > those?
> >
> Exactly - Predefined najor headings and then topics within those.
>
> aloha,
> dave

Maybe I am misunderstanding something, but it sounds like you are
wanting something more like a bulletin board then a blog. If that is the
case, try phpBB at http://www.phpbb.com/

--
Doug

Registered Linux User #285548
http://counter.li.org
Random Thought:

There are twenty-five people left in the world, and twenty-seven of
them are hamburgers.
		-- Ed Sanders