[CLUE-Tech] Motherboard Recommendations

Mike Miller michael at millerville.cc
Sun Nov 24 07:00:16 MST 2002

If he's running OS X, and doesn't mind getting his hands dirty, I think
the route he's taking is a good one, as learning how to administrate a
Linux box will allow him to directly work on the OS X one too.

Altho, can anybody comment on the similarities to BSD and OSX? perhaps
he'd be better off running that as it's genetically closer than linux.

I was SERIOUSLY looking at an iBook for the U*ixy stuff when I came
across a used laptop at a price I couldn't refuse.