[CLUE-Tech] Mail Issues?

Dave Price davep at kinaole.org
Tue Nov 26 11:29:02 MST 2002

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 11:04:49AM -0700, David Anselmi wrote:

> Look in the config file for your kernel (on debian that's in /boot, if
> you built your own it should be in /usr/src/linux).  There are some
> CONFIG_INET_ECN entries.
>
> You can also look in /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn.

I am running a custom compiled 2.2.12 kernel (potato).  I do not see
ECN in /usr/src/linux/.config or tcp_ecn in /proc/sys/net/ipv4/

I guess I am not running ECN then?

Any ideas about exim tweaks?  I used to be able to send to oreilly.com
fine but lately messages get returned after multiple timeouts.

aloha,
dave