[CLUE-Tech] Spam filters.

Dale Hawkins dhawkins at cdrgts.com
Tue Oct 1 13:05:04 MDT 2002

There is an implementation of a statistics based filter at
http://bogofilter.sourceforge.net/

I have written one as well (though it is not fully complete).  The
approach does work very well in my experience.  I am in the process of
collecting spam and good mail my word database.

(All I really need to do is finish the "interface" to gnus and
procmail and to create a database vacuuming feature to clean up very
old entries.  Could be finished in a few hours of work if I find the
time).

-Dale

--
Now playing:
Rocky Soundtrack -  - (1) - Gonna Fly Now (Rocky theme)

Better to have endured moments of sheer terror, than to have died having
lived life a coward.

A good solution now is better than a perfect solution tomorrow.
- From debian-curiosa

Payin' the bills with my mad programming skills.
- Weird Al