[CLUE-Tech] PHP Sessions and Cookies: Brain Cramp

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sat Oct 12 22:53:43 MDT 2002

On Sat, 12 Oct 2002 22:47:07 -0600
David Anselmi <anselmi at americanisp.net> wrote:

> You can use tools -> cookie manager in Mozilla to see if it is
> remembering the cookie (well, maybe that only shows disk cookies).

Oh, yeah. I've been hammering the equivalent in Galeon. Checked it once
using Mozilla -- different dialog box, same result.

> You can use ethereal to see if the browser is returning the cookie with
> the next request...

Whoa! Cool toy. I don't have it installed, but looking at the "info" in
the RPM, looks like fun. Even sort of promiscuous.

Thanks Dave.
jed
--
We're frogs who are getting boiled in a pot full of single-character
morphemes, and we don't notice. - Larry Wall; Perl6, Apocalypse 5