[CLUE-Tech] Building Kernel w/Debian

Randy Arabie rrarabie at arabie.org
Mon Oct 14 19:40:51 MDT 2002

On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, Randy Arabie wrote:

> I know I could reboot into single user, and get a shell
> that way, but there must be another way....

I should add that I did think about ssh'ing into the thing.
However, I also compiled in support for ipfilter.  Apparently
when you do that debian is smart enough to know that you want
a firewall and installs on with _everything_ blocked by default.
An nmap scan of the box reports that all ports are blocked.

Also, the three finger salute is disabled.  I didn't know that
until I tried it....unless there is a keyboard shortcut for and
xterm, or some other "secret route" to an xterm I'm gonna have
to yank the rug out from under this one....boy I hate doing
that.
--
Allons Rouler!

Randy
http://www.arabie.org/
Stats:    7:35pm up 77 days, 21:39, 2 users, load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00