[CLUE-Tech] Microsoft 2000 Server Question

Adam Bultman adamb at glaven.org
Tue Oct 15 09:58:07 MDT 2002

My guess is to check the event logs.  Start->Administrative tools->event
viewer. That usually has everything in there that you would ever need to
see. See that it says, and see if you can put the linux box's DHCP
client in verbose mode to get the errors.  I usually do that and at
least with samba, I find the error rather quickly.

Adam