[CLUE-Tech] sound card config

Dale Hawkins dhawkins at cdrgts.com
Mon Oct 21 07:58:32 MDT 2002

Randy Arabie <randy at arabie.org> writes:

> > using the kernel packages.  Not trying to start a religious discussion,
> > just curious about your reasons.
>
> To get smp support.

FWIW, I am pretty sure that Debian has SMP versions of the kernel
available.  I am running stock SMP kernels on a couple 'o pentium SMP
boxes.  Everything seems fine and dandy!

-Dale

--
Now playing:
Rocky Soundtrack -  - (1) - Gonna Fly Now (Rocky theme)

Better to have endured moments of sheer terror, than to have died having
lived life a coward.

A good solution now is better than a perfect solution tomorrow.
- From debian-curiosa

Payin' the bills with my mad programming skills.
- Weird Al