[CLUE-Tech] PHP and Session Cookies

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Fri Oct 25 13:47:56 MDT 2002

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:11:28 -0600 (MDT)
Mike Staver <staver at fimble.com> wrote:

> What browser are you using? I have found internet explorer on any
> platform (version 5.0 and 5.5) to not work at all with php/cookies.
> However, version 5.5 sp2 or whatever and 6.0 seem to work fine....

At home, I'm testing using Galeon 1.25. At some point, I'll hit the
library and try things out with IE, although that doesn't give me
multi-version testing. Any web articles on the IE <6.0 problems?

thanks
jed
--
We're frogs who are getting boiled in a pot full of single-character
morphemes, and we don't notice. - Larry Wall; Perl6, Apocalypse 5