[CLUE-Tech] Apache Log Analyzer Recommendations?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Mon Sep 16 16:15:07 MDT 2002

Hi Folks.

OK, I have actually done some web searching on this, and the vast array of
"Yet Another Apache Log Analyzer" programs is staggering:

http://software.linux.com/browse/346/?offset=40&topic=340,346

Any recommendations? It'd be cool if it were a little php thingy I could
stick on my website, and just use wget to ping it once a week.

TIA,
jed

Oh, BTW, I'm curious, coz I gots me own 'blog now:
http://www.rockchucker.com/cosmic/
--
We're frogs who are getting boiled in a pot full of single-character
morphemes, and we don't notice. - Larry Wall; Perl6, Apocalypse 5