[CLUE-Tech] Apache Log Analyzer Recommendations?

Adam Bultman adamb at glaven.org
Mon Sep 16 21:32:56 MDT 2002

Here here.   Webalizer does the job, but awstats just looks better.
Hands down.  I use it on my personal page, and on a server or two at
work (even works on IIS) and it runs likea  gem. takes a bit longer, but
if you script it for the middle of the night, who cares.  On my home
box, I run it from the web, and takes very little time (of course, my
site gets few hits).

Adam