[CLUE-Tech] Simple Keyboard Question

Dale Hawkins dhawkins at cdrgts.com
Thu Sep 19 07:03:00 MDT 2002

Dave Price <davep at kinaole.org> writes:

> There are handy little USB->PS2 adapters available (many USB mice come
> with one) ... these come in handy for testing this kind of stuff.
>
> I use one to let me run my USB mouse thru a PS2 KVM switch, and it works
> great.

Doesn't the mouse/keyboard need to support both?  For example, if I
were to buy a strictly USB mouse, and tried to use one of these
adapters, I would be surprised if it worked.  Then again, I seeking
enlightenment on the issue.  (I, too, have a USB mouse with an
adapter, but it came with the adapter...)

-Dale

--
Now playing:
Dada - Puzzle - (11) - Puzzle

Better to have endured moments of sheer terror, than to have died having
lived life a coward.

A good solution now is better than a perfect solution tomorrow.
- From debian-curiosa

Payin' the bills with my mad programming skills.
- Weird Al