[CLUE-Tech] Simple Keyboard Question

Dale Hawkins dhawkins at cdrgts.com
Thu Sep 19 09:21:25 MDT 2002

Dave Price <davep at kinaole.org> writes:

> Hardwarewise, there is not much difference between a (single) USB
> device and a PS/2 (or serial for that matter) device.  They are all
> basically serial interfaces - with slight variations in handshaking.
> The USB->PS2 adapter is decidedly simple.  (On the other hand, an
> RS-232->USB adapter is quite a complex active device, in order to
> handle the added compexity of USB's bus-sharing.)

Cool.  Thanks for the information on this.

-Dale

--
Now playing:
Emily XYZ - Electric Magistrate - (4) - Put A Little Distance

Better to have endured moments of sheer terror, than to have died having
lived life a coward.

A good solution now is better than a perfect solution tomorrow.
- From debian-curiosa

Payin' the bills with my mad programming skills.
- Weird Al