[CLUE-Tech] Stump the Stiffs IV: Yo Mama's Music-Launcher

David Willson DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Fri Sep 20 11:59:43 MDT 2002

Hmm...  Should run in an interpreter that will be available on 99% of
existing Linux-boxes.  No, I will not be going around testing it on them
all, I will take your word for what is ubiquitous.  I'll even go so far
as to say a compiled app is OK, as long as you submit it as source, and
it's dependencies are satisfied by 99% of existing Linux systems,
without modification.  Fair enough?