[CLUE-Tech] October talk.

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Wed Sep 25 13:14:30 MDT 2002

bof wrote:

> This, along with being able to decipher firewall logging messages, would
> be most useful, as would be the commands to get a network card up and
> running and connected to the Internet, specifically, netconfig and
> setting the default route, etc.

I will definately cover getting a NIC up and running.  iptables is a
little more advanced than I'm ready for (see my other posts to this
thread) and to me reading the logs is part of knowing the tool, which
should be covered in the tool docs (I know, in an ideal world...)  But
perhaps my talk will help anyway.