[CLUE-Tech] thoughts on this mag?

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Wed Sep 25 14:10:29 MDT 2002

Jason Canney wrote:
> http://linuxformat.co.uk
>
> I think it's pretty good.  Better than linux mag, and linux journal anyway.

Of the Linux periodical currently available, LJ is still my favorite and
Linux Magazine comes in at a close second.  Linux Format seems alright,
but have you seen the news stand price?  I think it's about $13/issue.
Have you signed up for the 79 or 84 pound annual subscription?  The $1/issue
special that Linux Journal's been offering is hard to beat.  (Makes me hope
they're keeping their head above water.)  It's nice to see that Linux Format
articles are available on the web though.

Lynn